The Bogen/Manfrotto 055MF4 provides professional photographers with a “beefier” tripod that’s still light in weight, simple to use, strong, and extremely versatile to position. Without compromising on stability or rigidity of the tripod, the 055MF4 consists of carbon fiber legs that feature quick action lever locks in magnesium and resin. In addition, the design of the 3021PRO series top spider which offers four leg angle settings is also used with this model, and it allows for the center column to be converted into a lateral arm.
The center column itself is of the latest generation of aluminum and resin materials. The low-angle adapter forms the top section of the center column and is easily detached by simply unscrewing the knob at the bottom of the column. This enables the head to be left mounted on the center column when switching between low-angle and normal shooting positions.
Designed for use with 35mm SLRs and medium format cameras, the 3437 3D Magnesium Head is also the ideal head when used in combination with the Carbon One Tripod. Cast from lightweight magnesium, the head can be positioned in virtually any position to get the exact framing of the image.
- Carbon Fiber three-faced tubes for the tripod legs
- Aluminum and nylon polymer center column
- Magnesium die casting for all tripod parts and stainless steel nuts and bolts
- Push buttons to operate leg angles to offer four degrees of inclination
- Center column with vertical/horizontal positioning
- Built-in low angle adapter