- Magnesium Body & Sealing against dust and moisture
- Convenient for holding the camera in vertical position for portrait and people photography
- Doubling main operation control buttons both in horizontal and vertical position
- Identical control buttons position for ease of use
- Holds two high-capacity NPFM500H batteries, doubling as a convenient handhold and large-capacity power supply
- Accurate remaining time indication of each battery (remaining battery power indication with single digit accuracy)
This vertical grip makes shooting easier – it’s that simple. Once screwed on to the bottom of your Sony camera, it not only gives the camera better “heft” but provides a more convenient way to shoot “long” shots since it has a vertical release as well.
The other “wow” factor of this piece is the supplementary battery supply it can hold. Pop two NP-FM500H batteries (not included) inside and you’ve got a back-up power supply for those important shoots.
For the serious shooter, this lightweight accessory should be considered an integral part of any camera gear bag.