Over two years ago we learned about Fossil Creek. Last summer the whole area was closed for months due to extrem fire danger. This year we finally decided to make it happen. I checked the availability for permits and found
Today ended up being a good day. I went, as on so many days before, out to the Salt River early morning to see if I can find some wildlife to take pictures of and ended up at Coon Bluff.